Home Forum

Forum

HOW DO YOU LIKE OUR NEW WEBSITE? NEW LOOK .... NEW APPROACH.  

RSS

Administrator
18/01/2017 2:45 pm  

ReplyQuote
dbegna
18/01/2017 4:19 pm  

It is good looking and well organized Ben. But, please, be up to date on the news side. You know that you have lots of fans checking your site every day for we like  your journalism ethics.

Wishing you all the best

ReplyQuote
Thomas H
22/01/2017 6:47 pm  

It is beautiful.I wish you all the best.Keep doing what you are  doing.You are one of the few  most trusted news source.

ReplyQuote
Keburan
24/01/2017 2:39 am  

Normal

The new look of Ethiopian first .com is   very dynamic! However    you guys   need to update   the news as much   as internet connection   allowing you    posting latest news!  I aware  the  fact that  poor  internet  connection   might not allowing to post  daily news, picture or  videos  as  you wish to!    It   has  been   very   problematic for me  as well  during   my stay  In  Addis   in   the summer.     Some  of my   friends  mentioned   me that  some big hotels   have high   speed  ( fiber ) connection.  Keep up the great job Ben!

Wishing the best!   

Keburan

Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote
anyaInism
Awaiting moderation 16/05/2017 2:03 am  

denim girls dress 2017 kids girls clothes strap a line cartoon cat es children clothing casual summer denim dresses for girls, https://shop-number.one/products/denim-girls-dress-2017-kids-girls-clothes-strap-a-line-cartoon-cat-es-children-clothing-casual-summer-denim-dresses-for-girls

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register